Social Media Geographic Information (SMGI)
SMGI brings in, a special potential for it may express consumer perceptions, interests, needs, and behavior. This enriched knowledge can be used to help in decision making and hence the creation of themes for websites design. A thought of mine.
Geo-targeting is a way for websites to serve specific content to visitors based on their geographic location, usually their country or city via their IP address. You can use Google Analytics to learn more about your visitors and where they’re from.
In the similar way website color combination, design, font size, font family, type of menu etc should be analyzed according to the choice of customers/visitors using SMGI, for creating the website.
Already WordPress has done a lot for CMS design vide their “Geo-Targeting WordPress Content To Personalize Your Site”. But this is more for contents and CMS not for other factors when a web designer design a website.
Bootstrap social network templates give you a well-structured website and also makes the job of making the website responsive easier.
Some of the Geo-Targeting WordPress themes
- EASY SETUP
- FAST AND FRIENDLY SUPPORT
- REGULAR UPDATES
- MODERN DESIGN
- TRANSLATION READY
- 30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Probably The Best WordPress Themes
- 40 Free Responsive HTML5 Business Templates for Startups 2018
- CiyaShop Theme Review – Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- 30+ Awesome & Free Responsive WordPress Themes To Build Beautiful Websites With No Cost For Design – 2018
- 15 Best Cleaning Company WordPress Themes 2018
- 10 WordPress Podcasting Plugins to Grow Your Audience
- Top 30 Free eCommerce Website Templates Built With Bootstrap 2018